Shared value is a management strategy focused on companies creating measurable business value by identifying and addressing social problems that intersect with their business.
Prófitas is Ecuador’s first firm affiliated to the Shared Value Initiative Network and has been a pioneer in promoting shared value initiatives in the country.
- Methodology training
- Identifying opportunities in:
- Re conceiving products and markets
- Redefining productivity in the value chain
- Local cluster development
- Project Design
- Support on the initiative implementation
- Initiative management in the public-private sector
- Corporación La Favorita: Shared Value through Sustainable Power in Ecuador
- Extending Banking Services to Underserved Communities in Ecuador
- Shared Value in Ecuador: Corporación La Favorita. In collaboration with Harvard Kennedy School of Government
“Rather than focus on mitigating harm in the company’s existing operations, shared value strategies engage the scale and innovation of companies to advance social progress.” - Shared Value Initiative